Pages

Saturday 11 June 2011

Blackberry Apps that use Wifi (No Data Plan Needed)


So guys I have had a lot of Blackberry hassles over the past few years with trying to afford the dreaded Data Plans that you "need". Well today I made a video on what apps work over wifi, so if you have just bought Blackberry and want to use it asap then look no further. This is not by all means the final answer to our problem but it in someway helps get us through the day by letting us use some things. Feel free to check out my video over at http://www.youtube.com/mrphatslim

Anyway below is a list of apps I have got to work so far, but you can also try another thing I have heard of which is called "Wifix" This is the Blackberry equivalent to Iphones "My3G" but I have not tried so please do not try if you havent read up properly.

Apps Working So Far

Snaptu
UberTwitter
TwitXtreme
OpenBeak
NimBuzz
LogicMail

I will keep on hunting for you guys and keep you all up to date so be sure to subscribe to this blog in order to hear it first here. Hope this helps in someway guys :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment