Pages

Saturday 11 June 2011

11/06/11


Glasgow Harbour, Partick
 Hi guys so today I got up at a great ole time of 7:30am, ate a banana then went down to the Glasgow Harbour at Partick and I walked for an hour and Eva jogged for an hour, so it felt great having Eva there beside me. So the area we walk/jog is very long (Well to me anyway) takes me about 5 - 10 mins to walk one length. Its so peaceful and rather alot of joggers/walkers go there and are very friendly too.

So we got back in the house for 9:05am so im about to have my porridge and then a small glass of shake, then later on have my lunch and back out for a walk again at 3:00pm roughly. Then back for dinner (Cannot wait until then lol) out another walk after that about 7:00pm or there abouts, back in and do my Resistance Tube exercises. Then away for a very very long and well deserved shower and bed times :)

I hope all you guys are good and sticking to your plans. Later on I am going to upload a Youtube video or two so please keep an eye out for them and take care and speak to you all soon.

P.S Its fecking great to be back :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment