Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2011

14.06.2011 Day 4

Outside Kelvin Hall Art Galleries
So today guys I had a very very busy day lol, I had to go and meet my lawyer for the first time today because of stuff that has happened in my life that I do not wish to get into. However, I went to see him at 11:00am, then myself and Eva went a walk into Glasgow Town centre and we thought we would treat ourselves to a wee KFC, did not have much just a 3 piece with chip. Then we decided because it was such a nice day to take a walk into some shops and then take a nice stroll home instead of getting a bus or train. So we went into The Heart Foundation (A well known charity store here) and another couple of stores, then started to head home. I think the distance from town to our house is roughly 4 or just over 4 miles. So we salked all that but in between we stopped to sit outside the Art Galleries at Kelvin Hall as seen in photo. We sat there and enjoyed the sun for hours and had a wee ice cream then a cheese burger with Angus Beef, then started to head back along to the house which I only had to stop once on the way.

So all in all it ws a fantastic day, I spent time with Eva I  the sun and had a nice wee chat about life and a wee ice cream and did a load of walking so I feel great. Now I am home I am going to do some resistance tube workouts, have a lovely shower and get a very well deserved sleep lol. Hope all you guys are doing well and ming check out my daily video blogs over at http://www.youtube.com/mrphatslim Thanks guys

0 comments:

Post a Comment