Pages

Monday 13 June 2011

13.06.2011 Day 3

Glasgow Quay Harbour
So guys today not a whole lot happened to be honest, we got up a tiny bit later than usual and I had a oatmeal & raisin cookie and a bowl of porridge with a banana chopped into it (Lovely) Then sat in the house for a while as Evas cousin was coming down for the day. So Eva and her cousin went to a Royal Mail sorting office as some of our mail has'nt been getting delivered and thats rather annoying, when they left I got myself ready and went down to the harbour again but this time I managed to walk all the way from my house and along the harbour twice without stopping, so that's a big big thing for me. Then I went along it another two times and the weather started to take a turn for the worst, I could hardly walk against the wind it was blowing that hard lol. So I headed back upto the house and had my dinner, ohh and for lunch which I forgot to mention I had a slice of pizza and a yoghurt, anyway for dinner I had some savoury rice with vegetables and some little meat pasta things (forgot name completely lol).


Then Evas cousin left shortly after dinner so me and Eva decided to go another little walk down to the harbour again seen as the weather was changing for the better this time. So we went down and I could only do a little walking as I am so sore from the night before. Then we came back and now we are just about to watch a movie or something so I have to go lol. Take care guys and speak to you all soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment