Pages

Sunday 12 June 2011

12/06/2011 Day 2


Me at Glasgow harbour
Hi guys so today 12th June, I got up a tad later than yesterday, 10am. Had eggs & bacon for breakfast then for lunch I had tuna pasta with mayo. Then myself & Eva got ready and went down to Glasgow harbour again in Partick overlooking Govan (Pic to the left).

This time I managed to do the walk 4 times, which for me is amazing to be honest. Just after the halfway point on each return I sped up to make it that much harder for myself. We were taking turns each because we had stuff with us like the camera and jackets and things, so Eva went first and done it 2 times then sat down & I done it 2 times and sat down etc... So my feet are now killing me and my heels are extremely sore too. So now we are back home and Eva is very kindly making the dinner as usual, we are having roast chicken and roast vegetables with garlic on top (Yummy Yummy) :)

After dinner we are going to rest for a while then I will have a shower and do some of my resistence tube exercises, then rest for tonight and edit my video which will be uploaded tomorrow. I am doing daily vlogs now, by that I mean that what I record today will be up tomorrow and what I record tomorrow will be up the next day etc... Makes it easier on everyone, plus it gives me more time to edit them propely for your viewing pleasure and my sanity :) So I hope all you guys are well and taking care and remember if you want to see more photos of my life and stuff that you do not get to see in my videos then please visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrphatslim. Take care for now guys

0 comments:

Post a Comment