Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2011

So much stuff, so little time

Hi guys so welcome to my attempt at my first blog lol, I am totally new at using this so please bear with me and I'll get there :)

So as you probably already know I spend most of my time on Youtube doing my weight loss vlog as well as other random vidoes. Well I thought I would start this as a way for you to check up on me daily incase I miss any uploading days or whatever. If you dont know my vlogs then let me inform you lol, I started my weight loss vlog on Dec 2010 and when I started I weighed in at just over 31 stone which is about 440 pounds. Well I have always been kind of heavy built all my life but never have a ever felt this bad about things, I can hardly walk or stand or do anything normal from day to day which is so frustrating, so this time I am more determine than ever and I have the support of all my friends, family and of course all of my subscribers on youtube and facebook.
I am currently dong not too bad on it, today is the 02 March and I weigh in at just over 29 stone so I am really happy with that, just to let you guys know what i get upto food wise;

In the morning I will have a protien shake due to my bad teeth as I dont like eating when i just wake up (I grind my teeth all night which really hurts) then about an hour or 2 after that I'll have a muesli bar or fruit then for lunch I'll have either white rice and fish or chicken or some days tuna pasta with sweetcorn, an hour or 2 after that I'll have fruit again then a few hours after that I'll have my Dinner which is usually mashed potato and chicken with broccolli.

I am feeling real good lately walking plenty and training, you should check out my videos at http://youtube.com/mrphatslim I hope you enjoy and I'll be updating this either tomorrow or the next day and I promise it will be no later than that :) Thanks guys

0 comments:

Post a Comment