Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Missing In Action :)

Hi guys so to begin with sorry i havent been on this or my youtube in a week, due to my exercise and stuff i have huge rashes and lumps on my legs an thighs so i have been in severe pain lol!

So i am just after recording some stuff for you all so ill have that uploaded tomorrow. In the next few days i will be doing "Getting to know you Tag" an "Design my Youtube Channel" videos so keep an eye out for them, hopefully i will be back at my exercise in next couple of days or so. But anyway i just thought id come on an let you guys know what was happening and where i have been :)

As mentioned above im looking for someone to design me a youtube channel theme and the winner will recieve a great gift! More detils to come and will also be in my video when uploaded :)

Hope you all have a great day or night and speak to you all soon x

0 comments:

Post a Comment