Pages

Friday 25 March 2011

Its been a while :)

Well Hi guys, as you all may have noticed i have been away for sometime now, well things have been kind of well poop for me recently. A while back i took a blood test as part of a NHS survey, i got the results back and to say the least i shit myself (Pardon the language) the results told me that i was alot worse than i thought. My Vitiman D level which are supposed to be 125 were minus 10, which is really really bad as it indicates kidney or liver problems and starving all the time and stuff. My cholestorol was borderline high at 5.1. The worst was my C-Reactive Protien levels and Fibrogenen where very very high which is result eventually in heart disease and kidney and digestion problems as well as inflammation resulting in me being so damn heavy!

So to say they least i have been a bit para lol, but been to doctors and got some re-assurance and more tests done (Still waiting results) so ive been busy sorting things out and spending time with family and friends.

Anyhoo depressing stuff aside, today i managed to walk a masive 3.7 miles which is really really alot for me! So im so so happy about that and when i got home i did my resistance tube and weights so have a feeling ill be a bit painfull tomorrow lol. My feet are in agony to say the least, they are all red and bloody sore haha! All worth it tho.

How are all you guys? Please leave a comment below, hope you are all well and spk soon

1 comments:

Maria said...

Nice to know you still managed to walk 3.7 miles.great job! have a great weekend

Post a Comment